GFVGA is a growing, dynamic organization striving to serve the industry and meet the needs of our members. Whether you are a grower, supplier, or consumer, we invite you to support the fruit and vegetable industry in Georgia by joining the GFVGA. GFVGA provides many benefits for members.
- Year round advocacy on issues, legislation and governmental regulation affecting the Georgia and Southeastern fruit and vegetable industry. This is a 24/7 effort by professional staff and dedicated volunteers that ensures that GFVGA members are well represented "at the table" whether in Atlanta or Washington.
- Grower members have the option of having their commodities and contact information listed on the GFVGA website.
- Preferred registration rates on educational and networking opportunities, such as the Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference, regional workshops, webinars and special programs. GFVGA grower and allied members will receive at least a 15 percent discount on conference registration.
- Access to expert staff that can provide consultation services on marketing, crisis communications, food safety and government relations. The GFVGA food safety program offers members an approximate 50 percent discount consulting rate.
- Exclusive eligibility and participation in association sponsored programs including award recognition, youth sponsorship, leadership programs and others.
- Preferred advertising rates in the GFVGA Grower News magazine, SE Regional Conference Program, The UPDATE monthly e-blasts and other communications.
- Complimentary participation in Transportation Program with CH Robinson.
- Free subscription to printed quarterly publication, GFVGA Grower News.
- Access to the GFVGA Membership list.
Click here to view printable document of member benefits.