GFVGA Foundation Scholarship
COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE TO GFVGA MEMBERS AND YOUR EMPLOYEES’ CHILDREN
Click here to download the 2019-2020 scholarship application.
The Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Foundation offers a $2000 scholarship program for students who have a parent that is a GFVGA member or is employed by a GFVGA member.
Applications are being accepted. The scholarship has a maximum value to the student of $2000 ($500 per year for up to four years.)
- The student’s mother, father, or legal guardian must be a member of the Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association or employed by a member of the GFVGA.
- The student must be college committed.
- The student must demonstrate a financial need.
- The student must have a 2.5 GPA (and maintain the 2.5 average or higher to keep the scholarship in subsequent years).
- The student must complete the Scholarship Application Form and send it to the GFVGA office. Letters of recommendation and the student’s transcript should also be sent the GFVGA office. GFVGA’s mailing address is PO Box 2945, LaGrange, Georgia 30241.